Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2021

 

Hi, bloggers in lockdown we had to do something for our inquiry which is about water. We had a selection of different tasks we could do, I chose to build a city in Minecraft. I am not quite done as you can yet as you can see. we also had to build waterways. What do you think we are doing to our ocean at the moment? and how do you think we could help stop terible things from happening to the ocean?                                                                                         

1 comment:

  1. Hi dylan im Noah and i like your blog post on water and mnecraft i think it is cool next time maybe add some information about what you are learning about but it is very cool. Bbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post